Match Facts, H2H & Predictions 28.08.202027/08/2020 21:29
Match Facts, H2H & Predictions 28.08.2020
20:00 Lyon vs Dijon
- Rafael was sent off in the Coupe de la Ligue final and will miss out here.
- During their Champions League run, Lyon had played in a 3-5-2 formation, but they are expected to play a 4-3-3 formation here.
- Tino Kadewere is not available, given that he is dealing with a family matter in Zimbabwe.
- Maxwel Cornet is a possible left-back here and Marçal is another option.
- Fouad Chafik is expected to be back in the XI here, after being away last week because of Covid.
- Aurélien Scheidler will probably lead the line again because Julio Tavares is still a doubt.
- Romain Amalfitano should take Pape Chiekh Diop’s place here.
- Last 10 away matches where Dijon have failed to win (Ligue 1).
- At least 2 goals conceded by Dijon in their last 4 away matches (Ligue 1).
|Head-to-head matches: LYON – DIJON|
|19.10.19||L1||Lyon||Dijon||0 : 0|
|06.04.19||L1||Lyon||Dijon||1 : 3|
|26.09.18||L1||Dijon||Lyon||0 : 3|
|20.04.18||L1||Dijon||Lyon||2 : 5|
|23.09.17||L1||Lyon||Dijon||3 : 3|
Lyon have the advantage here, given they haven’t lost a season opener in 10 years.
Even though Dijon showed an admirable performance last weekend against Angers, Lyon are still the favourites here.
Home Team Win
Over 2.5 goals
Both Team to Score – NO